Saturday, August 02, 2008

Highlights of the past week...

Work has finally begun, and it has been fun so far. I got to know many interesting characters, whom I realised are also jokers just like me. Haha, jokers who sit at the first rows during classes and laughs loudly at the poor bald lecturer.. But it is pretty stressful knowing that there is sort of a quota to meet by the end of the year... Hope I do not disappoint by then...

Anyway, I had a pretty wild night with a couple of great friends yesterday... It started out with a nice dinner at Fish and Co, followed by the disaster "Mummy 3" movie at the Cathay, and ending with a "light" drinking session.

I was really surprised at the amount of liquor that i was able to consume in just one night, I do believe it was the most that I have ever had in one session... But strangely enough, I was still pretty conscious by the end of it, as compared to my past experiences... The best part is I did not puke at all.

Somehow, the night left me feeling vacant inside. It was fun and all, and I enjoyed myself tremendously... But Im really sad that it was over just like that. I was looking forward to it since the week before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com