Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hmm.... =)

As it is already 3 in the morning, my brain is not functioning well enough to produce anything that is essay worthy.. Just wanna post a few pictures for the time being..

Went to a couple of places recently, and had a lot of fun. Actually, I have not enjoyed myself like this since a long time...

Visited the Science Centre for the first time in "dunno how many" years, and found this really suggestive-looking display which had a man tied up inside a jar which was emitting electricity. Erm... Not very subtle, isn't it?


Then I finally went on my first ride on the Singapore Flyer, and bloody hell, I was teased to no end for not tried both the flyer AND the Omnitheatre before. Nonetheless, having the entire cabin on the flyer to ourselves really made the ride both intimate and unforgettable. Too bad all we got to see are singapore skylines and the Marina Bay Sands under construction.




Lastly, this must be the cutest plate of fried rice I have ever seen anyone eaten before... Separating the prawns from the rice, and then arranging them around the plate is ingenious, and it cracked me up to no end. Hehehehe...


Sigh... The day just passed by too quickly, didn't it? =<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com