Saturday, July 14, 2007

Almost done with NS, alas still not a civilian yet...

Phew, what a busy week. Had to cramp lotsa stuff to do within the past six days. Mostly army work related... Except that I had yet another "under the knife" appointment on Friday... =/

Apparently the doctor had advised me earlier to have another operation, so as to prevent any recurrences regarding the cyst to occur. Since I am still in the army, the costs for the operation will be subsidized, meaning that I would be crazy NOT to go for it.

Fast forward a few weeks later, and suddenly I find myself lying down almost naked, save for the maternity wear they gave me, under bright ceiling lights waiting nervously for the op to start. The truth was, I didn't know if I was nervous because of the operation, or because of not knowing if I would be given sufficient MCs to cover me till I ord. Haha..

Well, I guess I was a lucky bast*rd, coz I ended up with TWO WEEKS of MC. Which also means that I won't have to go back to camp for at least another 20 days, after adding my four days of leave in. WooHoo! I am officially ALMOST a civilian...

Sigh. Almost.

PS : My butt, where they operated on, hurts like hell. But it was worth it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com