Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day of Revelations.

Right now, I'm so exhausted from gym that I can hardly type. But before I draw my white flag, I have a few things I would like to point out, over a few revelations I made this afternoon through my conversation with a friend.

Firstly, I realized that impressions, whether first or otherwise, are mostly lies. Impressions are almost always easily manipulated by each individual, so much so that we craft the image presented to others so completely opposite of who we really are inside. The true nature of each individual is coated with so much lies, that it is almost always impossible to penetrate. No one in this world can truly say that they understand anyone else, even their life partners, for the simple fact that people, without reasoning or cause, can change in a blink of an eye.

Secondly, are human emotions reliable? How is it that when someone is at their weakest and most loathsome stage of their lives, that they are so easily manipulated and controlled by the ones whom they believe to be kind and concerned with their wellbeing? When a person appear before you in your most dire hour of need, do you have to bear your heart and soul to this supposedly selfless presence? Kindness do not come without the mentality to be rewarded, mind you. They are not angels, but merely PREDATORS!

Finally, argh.. My body is giving way to my weak mind. I shall continue this rant another day.

Fuck you, "friends".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com