Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day was a night worth remembering.. If I can that is.


Blasting this song right now, and it's on repeat. Come on, join me!

Pardon me if my words appear to be nonsensical, or if they turns out to be utter rubbish. I'm still recovering from the night before...

On National Day 2008, I was different from most of the masses that crowded City Hall. Instead of moving towards Esplanade for the National Day event, I was trying to make way towards the opposite direction, elbowing anyone and everyone who tried to get in my way.

I went clubbing with a couple of friends, and returned home in the wee hours. Apparently there were so many other people who felt that it was a good day to club as well, judging from the tremendous showing last night. But perhaps unlike most of them who just wanted to enjoy themselves, I was merely using "clubbing" as a tool to drink, and in the process, let my undying guard down. But I will get to that later.

During one night alone, I bumped into so many familiar faces from the past. First of all, was my campmate, whom I never thought possible to show up where I was. Haha... This truly shows that I should never judge anyone by their covers.

Then I got introduced to someone who's connected to my past, in a sort of way. Apparently he's connected to my ex, but I cannot remember all the explicit details.

Lastly, with drums rolling, I bumped into my ex, whom I can't recognize under the dizzying lights in the club. Well, we talked and I'm very surprised at some of the things I found out from the short conversation. I hope I wasn't blabbering nonsense though, because Im trying hard to remember what words were exchanged between us.

And for the highlight of the night, with fireworks spewing into the vastness of the night sky, I finally got to taste you. Under the influence of the alcohol, I was finally able to open my golden mouth, and say and do things that I wouldn't normally do when the sun is still up in the sky. Though it was very brief and almost tooo short, I really appreciate the gesture.

Can't wait to kiss you again. The next time I hope I won't be needing any booze though. Booze costs money. Not that I'm cheap or anything. Hahahahhahaahaha... Im delirious.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com