Monday, February 16, 2009

Hehe...

February 14th just flew by in an instance, as with all good times eh? I made my usual pie for my date, but it completely crumbled to pieces when i received my gift. It just looked so much more attractive than my lousy wrapping. I am really touched by the effort and time put into the whole packaging, and what's more, I actually received a rose for the first time sia! Hahhaaha....




Anyway, I really enjoyed myself tremendously hanging out last night, as I have not felt this way towards someone in a while... But I can tell that a part of me still feels very wary and overwhelmed by it all.. I have no idea that the scars left by the past are still able to affect me this much for so long.. Hmm.... I shall take baby steps this time around and see what happens.

If you are reading this, thank you so much for the wonderful evening! =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com