Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rihanna, Avril Lavigne, Ulcers and Sore Throat.

Damn those ulcers and my throat, making chewing and swallowing such a chore! They use to be my favorite pastimes... Now I find eating even porridge to be such a terrifyingly, gut-wrenching task! I sure hope the ulcer paste that I am using works, coz it just taste so damn foul inside of my mouth...

Phew! It's been so long since I last raved about any album in particular, but lately it seems that I have been caught up in two recently released solos. Namely, Rihanna's "Good Girl Gone Bad" and Avril's "The Best Damn Thing". I am very hooked onto Rihanna's collection of dance tracks, while Avril's sad/happy/trashy songs floored me over. I kinda miss her old angsty self though, but well, I can live with the change. Change is good. Just listen to the track "Innocence". Just brilliant.

Some tracks to listen to :

GOOD GIRL GONE BAD - "Umbrella", "Push Up On Me", "Sell Me Candy".
THE BEST DAMN THING - " Innocence", "When You Are Gone", "Contagious"

Hope that my ulcers will clear up tml, so that I can gobble up more "yummy yummies" again soon... Double Cheeseburger... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com