Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A new low.



"I'm a young soul, In this very strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake. But why all this hate? Try to communicate. Finding trust and love is not always easy to make."

A fake smile is so tiring to maintain, especially when I am trying to decieve myself that I should be smiling. Truth is, I have been denying all my thoughts any room to breathe, lest I be devastated by the truth.

On one hand, I long for everything to return to the way they were; blissful unconditioned coupling. On the other, I detest the idea of being tied down ever again. Should I be strong and tell myself to move on? Or should I succumb to my heart's beckoning?

Whichever my decision, I just do not want to face them now. I find solace only by running away...

"This is a happy end, 'Cause you don't understand, Everything you have done. Why's everything so wrong? This is a happy end, Come and give me your hand, I'll take your far away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com