Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Freaky animals and their poo.

Great. I brought Dexter down for his walk this morning, and he pulled me into a pile of poo. The crap was all mushy and sour smelling, and it stuck to my slippers like glue. The worse part was when i had to scrub them off in the toliet. Gosh... The smell... I went straight into the shower afterwards, but I'm still feeling pretty revolted right now, and, I do not know if this is mental scarring, but I can still "smell" the piece of poo.

Yesterday, a cat tried to attack us when I was walking Dexter too. The strange wildcat perched itself on a slab of rock and watched us intensely from afar. Luckily I noticed the cat early, because the next thing I knew, it was moving closer and closer to us. Even when I steered Dexter far away from it, it was still watching us from where it was, licking it's lips and purring devilishly at it's runaway game.

Freaky times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com