Saturday, June 07, 2008

Things that brightened up the day.

Now that my exams are in sight, I had no choice but to coop myself up in my stuffy room all day today. I really hope to pass my Module 5, 9 and HI exams, because they sure as hell arent cheap! Haha, for those who recognize the terms I used for the exams, you will have found out my profession already.

I just... Dun wanna talk about it.

Anyhow, in between the study breaks that I awarded myself with, I surfed D-Listed.com and came upon the following:



Haha.. I know it's a sin in itself to laugh at her.. But her "CUM CUM, CUM AND HAVE SOME!" and her "JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP" statements really amde me guffaw in hysteria...

Oh, the following picture you are about to see is REALLY gross. So.. Are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Why the hell he kept on running is way beyond me.

Credits to WWW.DLISTED.COM for all the material!

Oh well... Time to JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP back into my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com