Sunday, August 17, 2008

Homemade cookies!



I had the honour of trying the first batches of cookies my brother made tonight. For a first attempt I must say they are quite good, although they did get sort of salty after I have had a few.

Nonetheless, they were quite good for a beginner! Yum! =P

Just a while ago, Ruixiong msned me a link to this really bizarre singapore blog... I wonder who on earth had the balls to create something like this in the first place... Just glancing through the entries made my skin crawl... Singapore Obituaries Blog

Thinking back about the events from last night, I finally realised the sheer gravity of the things that had happened. Wow... I so wanna do all that again when you get back. Im still grinning from ear to ear just thinking about us cuddling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com