Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Burn, thighs, burn!!

Having procrastinated for quite a while now, I am finally posting up pictures taken since a while ago. I guess I must have been really bored, now that I have a total of 8 days off from work (starting effectively yesterday). It's been so damn long since I have an entire day to myself, and by myself. The past two months(almost) have passed by like a blur and have left me muddled, light-headed, and slightly confused.

Quite a fair share of things have happened, in between the spectacularly little amount of time that I have when I'm not at work. Basically, my past weeks went like this:

On Mon,Wed,Thurs,Fri,Sats - Wake up, shower, train, brunch, work, dinner, work, train, shower, sleep.

On Tues/Sun - Wake up, gym(Tues), shower, train, shop, shop, eat, eat, "funny" business(make a guess), train, shower, sleep.

Well, at least I am starting to earn again for a change. Feels pretty good to be able to walk around with a fuller wallet, not to mention belly. Speaking of which, I feel like I have put on some weight again. Hope my runs every night will rid me of all those scarrings left by late-night suppering.

Alright, enough deviation, and time for the pictures. Went to some unconventional places(at least to me) with Mister W recently, like an abandoned railway track/bridge, and the Southern Ridges, which includes the really nice Henderson Waves bridge. One of the higlights for the trip to Southern Ridges was the Marang Trail, simply because when we arrived, the place was so dark that it was almost dangerous to trek through. But still, I had loads of fun and really enjoyed the evening, especially when we sat down to have cold fruit juices and a nice yong tau fu dinner afterwards.. Heehee...

Abandoned Railway Track at Clementi






After a steep climb up the slope, we arrived at this old rusty, but yet stable, railway track. It was a little tall for me, and I was rather panicky while taking the photos. However, it was a pretty nice spot to chill and talk, that is if you do not mind the critters and bugs.

Southern Ridges








I really liked the wooden look of the Henderson Waves, especially how the bridge curves inwards at the sides. If there had not been so many people around, the place would have been much more tranquil and ideal for romance. I'm still thinking about the dinner after this trip though..

Which brings us to the final. and most important segment...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yummy Yummies!





Hahhaha... How can I NOT post up pictures of food every now and then right? Out of the three dishes, the one with the prawns kind of disappointed me, as I was expecting it to be a cold dish, and not a plateful ofsteamed egg...

Oh well, I have finally reached the end of today's picture posting. July is just days away, and with it's arrival, hopefully I will have some much needed resolutions. Hmmm... I still have no idea what I should do. Why can't someone just hand me a bagful of answers for a change... I mean, I really do enjoy the current situation that I'm in, and of course I can allow it to just linger for a while longer then it needs to. But, I'm just not being realistic if I think that way. Hai.. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com