Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lousy dinner and a rampaging toy.


^ Had quite a horrid dinner with Daniel at the Ajisen Ramen restaurant in Jurong Point last night, and this thing was the chief offender. I have forgotten what it is called, but it is basically like those japanese pancakes sold at Pasir Malams for a mere $2.50. Trust me when I say, those tastes so much better and is so much more worth it. Stay away from it man!


^ Daniel's softboned pork noodles(I think) tastes so much better lor. Luckily for me, I ordered a side of tempura prawns. They are my life-savers man...

While we were sitting at Coffeebean later on in the evening, something peculiar occured...


^ My toy escaped from my bag and spotted my leftover Carrot Cake!









Scary right? While this was happening, some girl seated across from us was staring and was looking bewildered, especially when I started to wipe and clean my toy's mouth like a nutcase. SO damn funny.. Hahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com