Friday, December 23, 2005

Journey to become an Ammo Tech... Sibei slack arh!!


WOO HOO HOO HOO HAA HAA HAA HAA!!

Lolz, its already been a week since I got posted to my new unit at Rifle Range road.. And yet i felt like I hasn't learnt anything constructive for the past four days, omitting today because we finally had lessons in the form of Computer Based Training...

First thing I noticed when I reached my new Unit is the SIZE of the school... Haha, I'm not going to elaborate much, except that it usually takes us a grand total of five minutes to walk from one end to the other... The 2nd thing I took notice of when I got there... Were the MONKEYS.

Never knew there were so many darn monkeys running wild in Singapore, always thought that that the Singapore government will find means to shoot them down or maybe stop them from breeding or sumthing... Can you imagine one horde of Monkeys gathering in your Training Shed even when there are people walking around all the time? They are also smart enough to always appear on time whenever we have our lunch... My friends even saw them raping each other once, and I am NOT kidding on the word "rape"...

Darn Monkeys, they can do whatever they want, so long as they do not leave any poo lying around for us to clean up..

Sigh, Christmas is just around the corner, and yet I am still not infected by the Holiday Spirit yet... Perhaps its because I do not have as much money to spent as before, now that I am serving the government... I WANT MY CIVILIAN PAY BACK!!

Oh and by the way, in case you have SOMETHING for me for Christmas, but do not know where I live, you can always leave me a comment and I will be glad to provide you with all the details YOU need to make MY Christmas a more enjoyable one.. Haha.. I am NOT joking on this too.. I NEED PRESENTS!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com