Thursday, June 02, 2005

Feeling FAT...

Just had my dinner over at Seoul Garden...

The entire session lasted over 3 hours...

Feeling cheated that I couldn't get a slice of the pizza fast enough...

Feeling extremely guilty of being such a slob...

Think that I have to start exercising tommorow...

Wondering if I should read the books that I bought from the great MPH sale at Expo, or watch the Series of Unfortunate Events vcd which I "borrowed" right now...

Hoping that I won't get another nightmare tonight from overeating...

Woke up in fright and disbelief at the grisly and graphic nightmare that I had this morning, which ended in me jumping off a very very high building...

WOW, so many random thoughts... *BURP!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com