Saturday, September 17, 2005

No Longer 19... *Sob*


Cloud and Aerith, Amano Style

A panic rushed over me the moment I woke up just now.. I felt as if I had lost something very dear to me, as if it has been stolen by the strike of midnight last night. I know that I can never get it back, no matter how hard I try.. Unless I can travel in time..

Hmm, you must be wondering what that "Something" is right? That precious "Something" is actually...

....

....

The glorious number '1' in my age!!!

I am no longer 19, nor 18, nor 14, nor.. You get the idea.

BECAUSE...

From this moment forth..

I shall be known as....

20



.....
...
..
.


Haha.. Remember Final Fantasy VII whom I was raving about in my previous post? Well, I can FINALLY watch the damn movie later in the day. Its about time as well, since I have been pratically tearng my hair, limbs, whatever that was protruding out from my body (*Gasp*) whenever I read on forums that people have been enjoying the show and reviewing it as gorgeous, and blah blah blah... hehe... =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do You Need a Trunk Monkey?
Do You Need a Trunk Monkey? I learned of the trunk monkey ads from my friend's blog smack my booty .
Don Jr

If you are interested, go see my best home business related site.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attack of the SPAMMERS! Woohoo!
I thought the movie was pretty mediocre :s
Please don't flame meeeeeee.
Haven't been here for so friggin long. Sch is so friggin busy. Argh!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com