Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stupid... Disagae...

Eh, is it really that fun? I want to play my Makai Kingdom too... =(

Just had another heavy dinner of Samsui Ginger Chicken at Soup Restaurant, and then burgers from Mos Burger. Mmm... All those savoury meat sauce is making me so blissful...

Feeling so full and tired from all that digesting right now.. But really happy that you are with me tonight... As with all the other nights that we have been spending together since, erh, last week?

My bed just dont feel the same anymore without you... Gosh, that sounded abit wrong...

Sigh, i kinda feel that my popularity in camp has plummeted down to zilch after all thos MCs and offs that I have been taking lately... I don't really care so much now that my whole mind is only thinking of you, and how to make more time to spend with you...

Erm, I sure sound needy... Mmm.. My fingers still smell like the Mos Cheeseurger that I had eaten... Yum...

Life is so random isnt it. I never expected any of this to happen, at least not to someone like me.

Thanks for making me this happy... You are like estasy... Only legal. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com