Saturday, September 09, 2006

DAY ONE - The Aftermath

Woot! In an blink of an eye, a bat of an eyelid, Day One is officially over. Its done, gone, never to return. Aww... Sad.

The first half of the day was pretty unproductive. I merely spent it lurking around in my room, trying to get some much needed rest for doing my duty in camp the night before. However, when the clock striked 4, things took a huge 360 degree turn. I soon find myself back in Manhatten at Plaza Singapura for my dinner.

Instead of having the Flaming Platter for Two again, We ordered.. Erm... Some-Dish-That-Resembles-A-Typical-Fish-And-Chips-Meal-Except-That-It-Had-Two-Fried-Tiger-Prawns-That-Tasted-So-Fucking-Yummy, and Some-Fish-Served-Whole-Together-With-Garlic-Flavoured-Rice-Set. Thats it. The next time Im back there again, I will most definitely be having Flamings Prawns set...

When dinner was over and done with, we went over to the cineplex at the top floor and bought tix to the well-reviewed Korean movie, "The Host"... I personally felt that it was a very well-made and executed movie, as I was immediately hooked to its well-casted set of endearing characters. I espescially lenjoyed the scene where the little girl was captured by the tadpole-like creature in slow-motion. So beautifully shot...

The climax and ending was kinda rushed though, as there was no explanation on what really happened to each individual character. But overall though, it was a fun enough experience for me, mostly because of its kooky cast.

Yay! Tml's Sentosa Outing day! Can't wait! =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com