Monday, September 25, 2006

Random thoughts...

- Dang! I still have not found the right advertisement/campaign for my project yet. The 10th is almost here already, and all I can think of is something else... Maybe I should start panicking?

- Hilary Duff has morphed from a sweet young thing to a hot vixen? The song is damn catchy though. And so is the new Paris' single, "Nothing In This World". The music videos are a hoot to watch.



- Omg where the fuck are my glasses?! I hate misplacing them. =/

- Today was such a fun day, eating powder and drinking from a waterbottle that is filled with them. Apparently Chemical Defense is not as fun as it sounds... I especially hate the claustrophobic-inducing gas masks that we have to put on for numerous times..

- Why do I suddenly feel that I am in the wrong place at the wrong time? Maybe its due to the fact that I am kinda fuming right now? Hmm... =/

- I still have not located that damn spectacles!

- Had a fun day at East Coast Park on Saturday with Cheng and Rion. Enjoyed the seabreeze alot, and the cycling was really rejuvenating for someone who has not been exercising for quite some time.

- Erm, this chicken drumstick tastes really good... Its making my anger simmer away slowly with every tantalising bite. God, I am such a food-whore... Wait, I remember seeing pizza outside on the dining table..... =0

- Update : I finally found my stupid glasses, it has benn lying at my feet all along... gosh.. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com