Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Depression kicks in...

Holy cow! 11 of my happiest days ever, just flew by faster than a canary on heat. Looking back at all those happy moments now, I wish I could just go through all of them again...

Here's a slight recap of how productively I spent all those 11 days :

DAY 1 - Met up at Junction 8 for some slight shopping at Fairprice.

- Had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market.



- Watched a late night movie : "The Host" at Plaza Singapura.

DAY 2 - Woke up REALLY early, and had our FIRST meal at a nearby Chicken Rice store.
- Headed off to Sentosa. We took our first Cable Car rides there.

- Visited locations like : Underwater World, Siloso Beach, Dolphin Lagoon, some 4D Movie-Thing, and watched the Magical Fountain water display.



- Came back to Singapore VIA Cable Car again in the evening, and went around Dolby Gaut again for a short walk.

DAY 3 - Woke up at 11am, only to leave the house 4 complete hours later.
- Had our brunch at the Chicken Rice store again. So yummy.
- Went to IKEA, and then Tiong Bahru to get some stuff.
- Ended the day by eating at Macdonalds and shopping for junk food at 7Eleven.

DAY 4 - *Memory faded*

DAY 5 - The day I receieved my ULTIMATE birthday present : A brand new Sony Ecrisson K800i!!! I have never had such an expensive gift before in my life... Gosh...

DAY 6 - *Memory faded*

DAY 7 - Shopped around Bugis and bought earrings and a new bag.
- Went to town in the evening with Rion and Cheng. Dinner was great, so were the company. Haha.. So funny...



DAY 8 - Slacked around at home playing Makai Kingdom and Grandia3.

- Went back to Woodlands and had my birthday dinner with my family.






- AFterwards, went back to Plaza Singapura to catch another late night movie : "The Banquet".

DAY 9 - Went to Suntec in the evening to scour the entire area for a decent cake. Ended up buying two slices of cake from Coffee Bean and Macdonalds home.



- The most memorable thing was YOU singing me a birthday song at the stroke of midnight... So endearing and moving. Luckily I videotaped the whole thing down for my own wicked pleasure... Teeheehee...

DAY 10 - wEe! My Birthday! Woo WOO WoO!
- Woke up around 10, and left for some Japanese resturant called "Ikoi" or something. The food there was SUPERB, lurve the sashimi man!
- Walked around Great World City and Orchard after the meal, and then took the train home in the late afternoon.
- Went out for our dinner at that Chicken Rice Store AGAIN.
- Visited the nearby 7Eleven to buy some junk food that we never ate.

DAY 11 - Slacked the entire day at home, playing games and getting drunk.
- Packed up and left the place in the evening.
- Had our dinner at the Chicken Rice store AGAIN, before leaving for Woodlands...

Conclusion : Crap... Writing about it just makes me miss those days even more. I have never felt more brain-dead and relaxed before in my life... Staying with you feels so damn peaceful and fun...

And about the present you gave me, don't ever buy something like that again alrite? To me, the best gift that I can ever recieve is to have you with me as I celebrate my 21st birthday. I really enjoyed myself throughout these past 11days, all thanks to your fantastic accomodation.

Hmm... Maybe we should start planning on how I should spend my remaining 6days leave soon? Hahaha.. Looking forward to Wednesday and the weekend already... So I can see your smile again. =)


"Me horny..." =/


"Rion's horny too..." =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com