Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Gosh, somedays I just hate my mouth.

It is STILL sore, and it is is STILL blardy painful. Which means I just went through another day eating porridge and soft bread... Why didn't the medication and the god-awful "ulcer paste" work?? *Bangs Keyboard* I wanna have my MOS BURGER soon!! With extra Meat Sauce, and extra Mayo, and extra Onions...

Gosh, I still have another 16 days to go before I have to go back to camp... Already spent the past five days wasting away at the polyclinic and at home. But it does feel kinda nice to be able to wake up late in the morning again. But hell, I got to start doing the things I ought to have done a long time ago. Like settling my citizenship issue, working on my miniatures, and spending more time in front of the mirror, coz I do look like something that just crawled out of the crypt.

Some stuff I can't wait to do once I ORD : Get my hair trimmed and dyed again. Try to nurture a goatee. Get a job. Get a tattoo. Well, MAYBE get a tattoo that is.

I SO want my Pinkish IC back NOW! YES, I MEAN NOOOOW!!!! (>o<")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com