Monday, June 29, 2009

Transformers 1 is so much "betterer"...

Finally, along with the rest of the world by now, I managed to buy tickets to the new Transformers movie in theaters today. The show was quite disappointing, in the sense that I find the movie to be totally lacking in character development, especially for the Autobots. The whole movie is to me, comprising of Megan Fox's breasts, and loud noisy explosions. The best thing about the movie were the over-the-top action sequences; I especially loved the forest scene where Optimus Prime tried to take on three Decepticons at once. Too bad graphics alone doesn't make a good movie...

On the topic of Transformers, I was at the flea market at China Square Central with Mister W, and he ended up burning his pockets on an Optimus Prime and Megatron collectible. I feel that they were good buys, because the figures felt really solid, and they are quite retro-looking too.




Me, on the other hand, didn't get anything again as usual. I'm saving up for the new iPhone 3GS, which I heard will, hopefully, be available locally next month. Wee! Here's hoping that prices will be reasonable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com