Monday, April 25, 2005

A9! WOO HOO!

WOO HOO! I have just ordered the tickets liao. Gotten great seats from the system, Section A9 wor! Directly infront of the stage, but not as good as those non-purchasable VIP seats.

Nonetheless, they are still great!

I was lucky to have noticed that the sales have actually opened before 9AM sharp. Because.. After my order has been confirmed, I decided to refresh the page and try ordering again, to see if the system has conned me. To my surprise, the best seats available now was at section A6! Wat a huge contrast between the ones I got just a few minutes ago!

There must be loads of other Kylie fans around, hounding at the seats. Cept maybe I was a lucky fan i guess... Haha..

WEEE!! Can't wait for the tickets to be posted to me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, you sure like Kylie a lot huh.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com