Sunday, April 24, 2005

9 more hours and counting...

------ Recaps ------

10.30am : Wanted to go jogging, but just 5 mins before I wanted to leave the house, a sudden downpour appeared out of nowhere. Lol, from a positive point of view, it should be that I was lucky to have been at home before the rain. Otherwise, from a NEGATIVE point of view should be called "SIBEI SUAY AH!!"

11am to 12pm : Lol, rain stopped. Carried on with my exercises... =P

2pm to 9pm : Went for work. I talked to my colleagues and customers alot more today, finally starting to "blend" into my surroundings I suppose. Met my friend Eric who gave me some good news about my enlistment, but will be calling Mindef to make sure that the news is accurate. Seems that I will be able to "book out" on friday the 17th in June... Really REALLY hope it's true.. Haha

11.30pm : Watched the "One hundred horror stories" show on Channel 8 again. Quite an interesting show, but still wondering where did they manage to get ideas for 100 totally different stories...

Anyway, theres still 9 more hours to go before the sale of Kylie's tickets. Will be waking up early to get the best seats tomorrow. Already have over 400 dollars deposited into my VISA account just now. WISH ME LUCK FOR TOMMOROW!

Can't wait.. Haha.. =P

------ Recaps Ended ------

2 Comments:

Blogger xy said...

omg. u have a VISA?!! bladdy.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Chaos said...

YEAH! I DO have a VISA.. Coz its only the UOB TX Account mah. More like a DEBIT card loh... Nonetheless its STILL a VISA. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Thanx for your well wishes Poisonmilk! I wanna get the best seats that I can buy so that I can sell them for more if I am really suay to miss the show.. Haha..

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com