Monday, April 11, 2005

Crazy Man sung Michael Jackson song to me...

First of all, I wll be posting some of the pictures that my other half took when she went to China. Enjoy.. =P


A picture she took secretly while on the plane..


Woo... Cloudy Mountains..


You don't get to see these anymore in Singapore... *Piang piang piang!!*


One of the temples they visited...


Wat a GIGANTIC monument of Guanying... Breathtaking!

Okay, now that you have enjoyed yourself so much, its time to get down to business..

I started my first day of work at Music Junction today, and it was a great and new experience to me. Although there were many bloody differences between working at Music Junction and working at Mos Burger, I am happy to say that all of them were GREAT!

Firstly... Instead of having only 5 to 10 minutes of break period per day, I now have up to ONE whole hour to enjoy my lunch and dinner each day. No more "WHY YOU EAT SO BLOODY LONG??" and no more "punching-out" for my breaks. Now i even get PAID for enjoying a sumptious meal. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Furthermore, I was able to work up to 9 hours, just for today alone. That amount of time is almost equivilant to the amount that i usually recieve for TWO days of work at Mos Burger... Can you say "MONEY MONEY MONEY"?? ($$.)

BUT...The best thing was, I don't have to stand at the cash register for the whole day, and wait on customers after customers any longer.

The following are the things I did at Music Junction today:

1 : Walk around the store

2 : Smile at Customers

3 : Attempt to rearrange all the CDs into their respective places

4 : Walk around the store somemore

5 : Learn how to "iron" the CD Sleeves

6 : Find out that Breadtalk is actually stationed OUTSIDE the shopping centre..Bloody hell, wasted ten minutes looking for it.

7 : Walk around the store AGAIN and again and again...

8 : Learn the difference between NEW AGE and JAZZ.. LOL


What a day! Btw, I learnt from my manager that, I will get the chance to work the Causeway Point's Music Junction outlet on some days. COOL! Then i will get to have my lunches and dinners at Mos Burger liao.. Haha..

In case you were wondering about the topic of my blog, I will kindly explain it to you now. The highlight of today wasn't the Chicken Rice that i had for lunch, nor was it the 45 minute long trip that I had to endure to get to Tiong Bahru.

The highlight of today was actually an old man that approached me. The only thing was, this was NO ORDINARY customer. This guy asked me a few funny questions about Michael Jackson's latest albums, before proceeding to actually SING a couple of lines to me. Luckily, my manager saw the whole thing and quickly pulled me away from danger by calling me to his side.

Then he proceeded to tell me the following: "Eh.. Next time if he talks to you, just say "yes, yes". Hes a L-U-N-A-T-I-C you know.. "

Lol.. I didn't know a lunatic can actually belch out lines from Michael Jackson's songs.. What are the chances man.. (00.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See. Thats what you get for lookin cute and innocent(like me). Guess we both have crazy people on our tails now eh? Phew!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Chaos said...

OOh.. thanx for the compliment.. Bwahahaha! Too bad it wasn't a Chio Bu who sang to me.. =P

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com