Wednesday, June 01, 2005

N......S....... (><)

My friends got me feelng very uneasy over NS again. I went out with six of my Poly buddies for dinner over at Breeks during the evening. It was sort of like a farewell dinner for us as several of them will be joining the "singapore botak" team in about a week's time; one of my friends, Desmond, will be going this Friday. And he is the main reason why I am feeling sick thinking about National Service again...

Since all of us are having our NS this year, we couldn't stop talking about it. And the topic just magically carried on for the next 4 hours, after which we had to return to our individual dwellings.

The whole night made me imagine the whole Army scenario again, and suddenly, the duration of four months seemed very short. October felt like it was tomorrow...

Brr... getting the chills even just by thinking about it. AH.. the insecurities of every Army Newbie... So typical. (><)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com