Sunday, May 22, 2005

EEEEYUCK! I have just been through one of the most horrible moment of my life!!

And I am not referring to Kylie's concert. No, not yet... Instead, the following two words should provide you with everything you ever need to know: STAR WARS... Nuff' said... (><)

Me and my other half went to town today to do some "light" shopping and to catch one of the most anticipated movie this year. We hurriedly bought tickets for the show as we didn't want to be dissappointed with a "SOLD-OUT" response at the ticket counter. ALAS, the following 180 minutes after we stepped into the theatre ended up to be a very sorry for us.

My other half clearly dozed off for a grand total of THREE times during the show, and I was struggling to keep myself focused on the political-heavy drama. Thank god for Ruffles potato chips, or not I would have never survived to see the 'rising of Darth Vader'.

I can only summarise the entire show as a piece of "very boring and totally uninspired" movie. It could have been the greatest finale ever, but instead it let the sheer scale of the graphics used to pummel the storyline into almost non-existence. The script is pure crap, and the dialogue is cringe-worthy. Nothing in the movie is worth mentioning, except for the battle between Yoda and Darth Sidious, which also isn't really THAT great at all.

So guys, even if you really have loads of time AND plenty of money to kill... DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! AT ALL COSTS!!! Unleass you wanna walk out of the cinema wishing you had spent the 19 bucks on better causes, like charity.

Speaking of charity, I have read in newspapers recently that women all around the world are flooding hospitals to check for Breast Cancer... No thanks to Kylie.

As many of you guys SHOULD already know, Kylie has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer on Tuesday last week. I was away at my class chalet when I overheard the dreadful news on radio. I never could have "fun" at the chalet afterwards...

Luckily for Kylie fans, the cancer is only in its early stages and upon several diagnosis, the cancer has been found to be confined to the breast and has not spread anywhere else.

Action was taken promptly soon in which where she was warded and had her surgery only yesterday. So far, the latest news of her is that the surgeon has confirmed the operation to be a success and that she will defintely recover fully from the ordeal.

Alright, now that I have gotten the "GOOD NEWS" over and done with, its time for a REALITY CHECK... After news of her illness were announced, the Kylie Showgirl was promptly postponed and then CANCELLED a few days later...

I know I should be worried for her health instead and that it is only right for her to take a break, but I can't help but feel cheated. After all the effort that I have made to ensure my availability for June 17th, fate has turned against me and spat at me right in the face. I know I am very selfish for thinking this way, but I just can't help it. In fact, I STILL can't swallow the fact that there won't be anything more to look forward to this coming June... SIGH...

Luckily for me I still have my beloved to lean on in times like this. She sure helped to cheer me up alot even though she wouldn't be getting her free concert tickets any longer.

Btw, I would like to take this chance to thank all those who contacted me after hearing about Kylie's news. I am very grateful for your concern and I really appreciate your comforting messages. ^^

Oh well, at least Kylie's fine and I am secretly hoping that she might announced another Singapore gig in the near future. Right now she needs rest, rest and more rest, so that she can make a comeback and then slave her butt off for asia.

After watching Star Wars today, I have learnt to take everything in my stride and accept the fact that the concert is really cancelled. Nothing can be worst than making me watch Revenge Of The Sith for a second time.

NOW THAT IS A TRAGEDY IN ITS OWN...

*Shivers in fright*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you JW. Damn you to starwars hell!!!!!!!!!!! Kylie shmilie. She'll pull through like me.

But you have no idea what Star Wars is all about. The drama, the universe, the whole shebang. SIGH.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com