Saturday, December 24, 2005

Deck the halls with... with... erh.. how to continue huh?

Bleh... So full now..Rushed home in the evening from town to make dinner for myself and family.. The menu was Tacos with cheesy sausages and beef slices, as well as Soup.. Family enjoyed my cooking tremendously (obviously.. =P) and demanded for more. Will TRY to wake up earlier then normal tml to cook for my dear as well..

Well well well.. Christmas is only less then an hour away, and I'm finally finished with wrapping up presents for my dear. WOndering what the rest of the country is doing during this time... Clubbing with frenzied party-goers? Romantic dinner with a "charged-up" mate? Or perhaps "MOLDING OUR FUTURE" on their respective beds already? Haiz, whatever the case, I must be pretty sad to be typing this entry at this moment... Btw, anyone reading this thread mind giving me a headstart on how to create a Tagboard huh... Still too darn lazy to go search for it myself.. hehe..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh. Lazy ass. www.tagboard.com
Where's my christmas present?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com