Wednesday, September 06, 2006

PART 2

Phew! After two days, its time to continue what I left hanging from the previous post. But first, some more pictures from the previous outing with Rion :


Rion with his.. eh.. gosh, I can't remember what the thing is called. =/


Me with my Unagi-rice thing... We sure love our Japanese cuisine, don't we?


After our hearty dinner, Rion suddenly exclaimed : "I'm hungry, lets have Mos Burger!


*Look of disbelief*

Hmm.. Not feeling too well right now. Thought that I could blog to my heart's content tonight, but guess I'm not really in the mood to do so after all that gorging after my night class. So queasy now, feeling like I can dissolve a whole elephant with the amount of gastric juices flowing in me right now. Gyah!

Aww.. Thought I could dedicate an entire post to you again... Guess I will have to do that when I'm feeling better, and more romantic. Haha... Thanks for spending yet another night with me at MDIS. I kinda gotten used to you walking with me to class, so much so that I felt very lonely walking to the campus by myself just now..

Friday's almost here, which means my 10days leave-break is gonna start real soon. I will be blogging every single day when that happens, to log down the highlights of the remaining few days leading to my 21st Birthday on Sunday the 17th.

I'm so glad that I made it in time to have you of all people in the world to celebrate my 21st B'day with... Im sorry I wasn't there for yours though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com