Thursday, September 07, 2006

6 Random Thoughts... Like the face of a Dice...

1. God, I have so many projects and stuff that I need to get started on... =(

2. In relation to pointer 1, I have to stop procrastinating!

3. Wee, one more day left to the start of my long break! Need to start planning activities to do during that long week liao... Woo, Sentosa! Wee, Underwater World!

4. Gosh, wondering if I should stick to Nokia or try out Sony Ericsson for my new handphone... Its going to take awhile though, need to save up money. Thinking of selling my babies away.. Been collecting lotsa dust lately.. Defintely not good for the lungs.

5. Vitagen with Apple Juice surprisingly tasted better than Vitagen with Grape Juice to me today... I guess Im kind of addicted to slightly sour drinks lately. No wonder my stomach's been working up, so much gastric juices, omg...

6. Aww... The KL trip was canceled so abruptly today... Nonetheless, I bet I will have fun just by having you around me for the long break. So don't worry about it ok? We can always arrange for something more fun in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com