Sunday, October 01, 2006

Holy crap! I feel like Im ready to implode any moment!

Seriously, is it even possible to kill onself from having too much over dinner? After a 3hour eating marathon, I feel ready enough to give up steamboat FOREVER. Someone get me some live Lcasei Shirota Strains please... *Sluurp*


Cheng, you should have been here. We needed another digestive system...


I do NOT deserve these...


Guilty as charged!

Before indulging in our puke-inducing steamboat in the evening, I had something LIGHT over at Sakae Sushi City Link with Rion... Me ordered a "not-so-savoury-version-of-ramen", while he had Bibimba... Did I spelled that correct? Hmm...



Two happy gluttons at work... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com