Sunday, October 01, 2006

Makai Kingdom, haircut, Little Miss Sunshine and Japanese Dinner.

Yup, if you were to ask me to summarise the day, the four words above would have to be it. Although today wasn't very eventful (like always), I enjoyed the movie and the dinner alot.

Little Miss Sunshine is a wonderfully quirky movie. I started the movie feeling quite crappy, but I left the theatre wearing a big fat smile on my face. The climax was totally unexpected, and the cast were great. They were so appealing mainly due to the fact that they are horribly dysfunctional, every single member of the family is weird and funny. More importantly, the movie does not take itself too seriously, and doesn't tackle any of its topics with much melodrama at all. It is totally getting a 4/5 from me. Or maybe a 4.5... =/

Woo, never expected to find such great tasting Jap food at the basement of Takashimaya. The fried pork are fucking tender, and the tempura prawn is so long and fleshy... Crap, can I ever stop gushing about food?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com