Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Argh... Fucking useless!

I feel so useless... Like I can do no right during the past three months... It doesnt help that I am being so overly dependent on you... Its lke its always my fault when we argue, always me being overly sensitive when I get angry, always being the fucked-up guy when we have disagreements. Apologising first to me doesnt change the fact that you will always see me in the wrong you know... If you really think that I am this lousy, then why be with me?? You don't know the strength of the words you just used, but i will remember them coz they are really hurtful, given the number of times you emphasized them out to me...

Fuck, how to study for tomorrow's exam when I'm so bothered by "small little things like these"... I'm already two hours behind schedule... Bah, I feel so "welcomed" all of a sudden right now...

Just wanna sleep until I can forget... =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com