Friday, October 13, 2006

Godamn it! I want solid wastes right now!!

It sucks being sick all the time... Think of all the hours you spend sitting on the "royal throne" milking your rectum for all its worth, all the trees cut down to compensate for your extreme usage of toliet paper, all those water needed to flush down those harmful wretched toxins that you are releasing ever so often. Not to mention the smell too.. PUI! =<

Fuck, whats wrong with my tummy? Other than it being fat and unshapely of cause... After two mcs, three doctors, and almost a week later, my stomach is still producing stuff that are curiously similar to what you feed infants. Except for that godamn smell... Fuck it! I hate lugging toliet paper around in camp, its just so unsightly...


Sorry Dear again for what I did earlier... Gosh, I have been apologising to you on my blog alot lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com