Friday, November 03, 2006

Boink Zoink!

Erm.. Some evil rodents have taken over my life. I'm not sure why, but I have taken a liking to hamsters and rabbits recently, although we are thinking of giving up the rabbits already after only a mere 3 weeks... Any takers?

However, the two new hamsters that I bought from Bishan two days ago are so fucking cute and adorable, that I don't mind just staring at them for hours on end ; see them groom themselves, stuff nuts into their mouths, run up and down the maze-like cage like lunatics, dig up sand like dogs.. etc etc... So fucking mesmerizing, they are like hypnosis or something...

Oh, and I named the both of my Robos hamsters after my email ; Boink and Zoink, like May and Choy like that... Hahaha... Unlike someone's "MiMi" this, and "MiMi" that... Lol...


Zoink! The more agile and jumpier one, its sometimes a bully too. Still dunno ifs its male, female, or something else though...


This is Boink, eh, grooming itself? Its basically a furrier, dumber looking version of Zoink, but much slower and clumsier too. On the plus side, its also friendlier too.


And this is another new addition to Rion's mini Zoo, MiMi the Female Syrian, at least I THINK its female... Hmm...

WEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com