Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fossilized!!!

Phew... Another day just went by... And my tummy still feel funny... It doesn;t help that I am running out of medicine already... Haiz.

Went out to town with Rion in the afternoon and found a really nice watch at Fossil. Too bad my funds are really low at the moment, so I decided to give it a miss. I don't want this month to end up like the previous two ; walking around without a single penny in your pocket isn't exactly enjoyable you know...


Cool huh...

Later in the evening, after a nice dinner at Manhattan's, we caught a sneak preview of DEATH NOTE, another movie that draws references from a hit manga of the same name. The movie was pretty entertaining, there's a shocking twist and a nice cliffhanger towards the end. I hated our fucked up seats though ; being seated at only three rows away from the screen gave me a huge headache and a sore neck... Urgh...

Aww... Tomorrow's saturday already, which means that I will have to leave you behind and go do my duty in camp... I hate duties. They are the only things that can keep me away from you... Its been quite awhile since we last smooched huh... Can't wait for you to heal completely from the operation you had... Well, i'm just glad that I get to spend whats left of tonight with you.

Boy, are my thoughts really random tonight... Yawnz =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com