Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HUGE bowl of Potato Salad.

Man, I'm starting to believe that I may never get another chance at eating Pizzas again, nor any other solid food for that matter. The ulcers are still as painful as ever, the throat still as coarse, and even my tongue is not spared; I actually burnt it by accident while having lunch, resulting in a small little lethal blister at the tip. Gosh, it even hurts when I talk now...

Oh well, enough complaining for the day. I finally went out again with my dear friend Fin today, god knows when was the last time we hung out. We settled for drinks at Gloria Jean Raffles Place. He bought a HUGE bowl of Potato Salad, and a TINY cup of Espresso, while I got myself a weird tasting Tropical Coconut drink, which strangely burns my ulcer and my throat whenever I take a sip. Hard to believe that I actually enjoyed the drink, though I never quite finished it.

Oh well, those two paragraphs above practically sums up the day. Looking forward to yet another day of porridge-slurping already...

Wee, our 1st year anniversary is SO happening in no time. Hope you like the present I got you today. Well, you BETTER, cuz thats the only thing you will be getting. HAHAHAHA.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com