Friday, September 14, 2007

Revamp!

Baaahh... I have been so bored lately, having been jobless for a little over a month. Apparently the term "enjoying life" does not seem to work as well as it should...

Well, in between all those mind-numbing hours, I can't help but revamp The Gashapon Machine, just a little though. Heck, i even created another blog based on the same initial. But whether or not I am going to use that new blog remains to be seem. Currently, all i managed to do was to add pictures of "things" that matters to me on my title pic. More will be added as time goes by, unless I am simply too lazy to update it...

Anyway, just a few days ago, on the 10th of September, exactly a week before MY birthday (Take Note!), Colby celebrated his first birthday. I don't even think he realised it was his big day, as his big fat smile 
is always on his face as usual.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com