Monday, July 23, 2007

Random Posts.. Bah.

Baah.... Not feeling too well... I think I had some bad yogurt yesterday, becuz I was throwing up all over the place... Can't really think right now, under the influence of medicinal drugs... Therefore, today's post will be kinda random... Not to mention SHORT.


Crap, Im drooling already looking at that Pizza. Just had it not too long ago at The Village/Marche, it was a set lunch special. Cheap and good... Full of hot, sticky and creamy cheese... Brr.. Cant wait to go back again soon.


My last meal before I had that stupid Yogurt drink. Hmm.. or could it be that pictured Salmon Sashimi which "poisoned" me? Nonetheless, I enjoyed the meal very much, particularly the fried tempuras...


What are the odds of that number man... Does it stand for something though? 2222... Sounds like "hungry hungry hungry hungry" in Chinese... Was it some kind of Omen that predicted my fate right now? Coz I AM feeling very hungry from not eating at all since yesterday... Baah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com