Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday was a great day for a change!

My fingers are literally burning right now, having spent over an hour editing and resizing all the photos that me, Theresa and Darius took last Thursday while dining at Manpuku japanese restaurant in Tampines 1. Was thinking of posting them up tonight, but I'm quite tired of laughing at the sick photos we took, hence I shall post them tml instead.

Monday went by in a flash, but I feel that this was one of the better ones I have had since the year started. Went out for lunch at Soup Restaurant with Theresa today, and we feasted on our favourite Samsui Chicken again. We also ordered one of their 1 dollar treats, the claypot tofu I think. Then we shopped around causeway point, where I finally bought X-Files first season dvd set, before settling down at Starbucks later in the day.






In the evening, I met up with Darius for gym and dinner, before proceeding to purchase the Sims 3 PC game. I managed to buy the exclusive Sims 3 thumbdrive from him, and i loved it alot for it's cool transparent casing.




Alright, I shall bid you farewell, and proceed to finally enjoy the X-Files pilot episode. Weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com