Saturday, April 16, 2005

"BURRRP!!"


BLURP!!

Oops, sorry... Just had my supper. =P

------ Recaps ------

11am to 2pm : Went out with my other half to the vet for Bella's Heartworm Guard injection... Bella met a couple of other dogs there, and was intimidated by a huge black Labrador who snapped at her. Haha... "Sayang..."

2pm to 7pm : We took Bella back home and then proceeded to have our "BRUNCH" (Breakfast cum Lunch). After which, we took the bus to City Hall where we took turns shopping and wringling each other's throats.

7pm to 8.30pm : We boarded the train to Bedok and had our dinner there. As usual, I had Roasted Duck with fragant chicken rice, while she ordered Nasi Lemak. Not very advisable to order Nasi Lemak at night though, as the rice tends to go bad very easily at that kind of hour.

8.30pm to 9.30pm : Note to myself : I will NEVER EVER take number 168 Bus from the Bedok Interchange again. It took me one whole hour to reach Woodlands, instead of the normal 30 mins if I have chosen to board the Bus in Tampines... Sigh, my poor poor butt...

9.30pm to 10pm : I paid another visit to the park for my "pull-up sessions" again, before I headed for home. Didn't accomplish much today as my arms were still weak from the vigorous exercises I had on Thursday. Die.... Not much time left.

------ Recaps Ended ------

Hmm.. basically my new Recaps section has summed up all the highlights for today... As you can see from above, I did not have the chance to play Sims today. But I will definitely try to do so tml. Kinda tired right now from all the activities...

Just in case you guys dunno who or WHAT Bella is, the following pictures will explain everything very clearly...


This is Bella at only two months old... She looks so wary of the camera since its only been her first day since we fetched her back...


We bought her a little red bell and attached it to her collar. This is to notify us when she is nearby, so that we won't actually STEP on her. Haha...


A pic of her wearing her newly bought Puppy Angel Tee... Notice that the collar, the tee and the leash are all in red? My other half's idea, not mine... =P


Bringing her out for her first walk... She seems to be attracted to something on the ground... Hmm...


This pic was actually taken a few months later. Thus you can see that she has actually grown BIGGER. Or longer, whichever is the case here... She is still wet from her bath in this pic.

So now you guys should know that Bella is actually me and my other half's Mini Schnauzer. Without a doubt, she is our most treasured possession. Sigh... I only wished that her expenses aren't as expensive as they are, because the Heartworm jab that she has taken today costed us 72 smackeroos...

BURRRRRRRRRP!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea. Your poor butt. Ha! Blargh. But ya know, I find long bus rides kinda fun. Therapeutic even. Just gotta make the best out of everything, eh?

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com