Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Listening To Secret Garden now... (00.)


The Ultimate Compilation! 2nd to Ultimate Kylie that is.. Bwahahaha

Today is such a tiring and fattening day... Tiring because I have worked for 11 hours straight without getting much rest last night. Fattening because I had gobbled down gazillions worth of calories; chicken cutlet rice, noodles, keropok, mushroom bread and carrot cake. Even as I type now, I am still occasionally popping a keropok or two into my oily mouth...

*Grrrrrrr..* Feel like vomiting.... (><.)

Anyway, I returned home today with a copy of "The Ultimate Secret Garden" from work.. Courtesy of Music Junction... =P

When I got home, the first thing I did was to pop the disc into my computer and BLAZE it! I mean BURN it! Minutes later, I was happily hymming to the soothing music of Violin and Piano combined.

Secret Garden was one of the few cds that I was attracted to since working at Music Junction. The rousing music always tends to make me feel, eh, roused? Although the tune is often sad and moody, it never crosses the border at being too depressing to listen to.

Other singers that caught my attention were surprisingly NOT from the Pop and R&B genre. The list includes Jamie Cullum and Laura Fygi, which both of them are Jazz Singers... I espescially like Jamie's Everlasting Love from a new Compilation which sadly, I have forgotten the name to... Awww...

Its funny, how working in the music industry has changed my attitude towards music. If you were to ask me for the definition to New Age a month ago, I can only describe it as the period after the Ice Age...

"Laura Fygie? Fygi? Figy? Faggot?"

Now, I can finally step out into the unknown; genres such as Jazz, New Age ( Known as Instumental outside of Singapore), and others like the World Singers (Singers that sing in uncommon languages like Shakira). No longer confined to 98.7 nor Kylie Minogue...

Speaking of which, its about time I switch over to my Kylie Playlist... Haha...

"Thought that I was going crazy
Just having one of those days yeah
Didn't know what to do
Then there was you

And everything went from wrong to right
And the stars came out and filled up the sky
The music you were playing really blew my mind
It was love at first sight"


Sings Kylie ever so happily in "Love At First Sight" (>0<")

My favourite song... ever... Haha! =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mainstream Jazz is soooo nice.
Weeee Laura Fygi. Weeee Diana Krall. Weee.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com