Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oh man... BLOODY ^%%$$%$^^ FARK FARK!!!! (--.")

Fark man! I received the horrible Enlistment letter today which *FARK!* informed me that my enlistment date is on the 11th of June! I dun mind going in that early, coz it would also mean getting out sooner.

BUT... It would also mean that i *FARK* will not be able to attend Kylie's Concert in Singapore on the 17th... FARK FARK FARKING HELL!!!!

The only chance for me to see her live right now is to start pumping myself with vitamins and steroids, and then try to get the Silver award for Nahfa in one month's time.. FARK FARKING tight schedule! Providing that I have to work full time at Music Junction as well... FARK FARK FARK!!

I'm actually not in the mood to do my blog.. So heres a couple of highlights for today:

1 : Did stock taking today... Spent over 2 hours going through 20 over boxes as well as a shelf-full of CDs in order to find the Cds listed..

2 : Another crazy Uncle appeared today. This time around, the guy complained to my manager about a particular PICTURE of a DVD packaging. Apparently he feels that there SHOULD NOT be any AEROPLANES in the picture, coz the show was too old for aeroplanes.. WAT THE FUCK??!!


You have reached the end of my Farking blog. Just to let you know, I have updated the Trivia section today with two new trivias. Its located way way at the bottom of the farking blog.

Hope you have a farking, OOPS i mean GREAT day ahead! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew. Like I said, either get an excuse for the stations you can't pass or... you just gotta train real hard. All the best man! I'll be rootin for ya.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Chaos said...

Thanx man! What i need now are STEROIDS man... Sigh...

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com