Sunday, January 01, 2006

Another year has passed...

... And yet I still can't watch RA like the rest of the world..

Here are some new year's resolution and wishes that i have in mind :

1) Control my habit of 'spending more than I can chew'
2) Pick up a habit of saving
3) Try not to quarrel as much with my love one
4) Stop procrastinating
5) Stop dozing off during classes
6) Sleep before 12am
7) Quit having night "snacks"
8) Be 100% fat-free
9) Stop abusing the Internet
10) Clean my room more frequently
11) Spend my spare time more constructively
12) Read another Michael Crichton novel
13) Get a dog
14) Pay my bills on time
15) Finish payments for the bills that has acumulated since two mths ago
16) Earn enough money to substain my Wants
17) Earn extra money to fullfill my Needs
18) Learn a helpful skill
19) Do something meaningful
20) Watch the news

Oh my god.. My life is screwed up... Oh well, thats 2006 for me.. Haha..

Here are some of the highlights for 2005:

1) Lost my "engaged" ring and kenna murdered by someone
2) Graduated from NYP
3) Got enlisted into Tekong, shaved, placed under intense physical pressure, POP, joined Ammo School, and then placed under intense mental pressure again.
4) Had my ear pierced
5) Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children
6) Got my first Lava Lamp, something that I have always wanted
7) Nearly got to catch Kylie Minogue live in concert... SO CLOSE!
8) Lastly, created this Blog. =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! Best wishes to everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com