Monday, September 04, 2006

PART 1

Woo.. So many things to blog about, but so lazy... How should I begin.. Hmm... How about some pictures to start the post with? HeHeHe, too lazy to add much details..


My previous Mp3 Background theme.. Woo, Cheng!


Having classes at MDIS Unicampus...


Woo! Having dinner at Ichiban-sumthing a few days ago... The presentation of the meal is so pleasing to the eye... Woo!


Will you just look at that succulent piece of meat... So pretty, I almost couldnt bear to part with it.


Went to the Comex fair at Expo on Friday... This was the only thing worth a 2nd look I think... Woo! Wondering what are the people REALLY selling nowadays..


Going for a haircut with Rion earlier today.


This is BEFORE...


And this is AFTER! Neat huh, now I don't even look like myself anymore and yet Rion still looks like he can kill ladies even with a beng-cut...


Gosh, I still have alot of things I wanna blog about tonight, but at the rate the picture posting has been going at, I doubt I can finish everything in time and still have at least two hours of sleep in the process. I shall continue the rest tml in Part 2 bah...

Anyway... About what happened last night, I hope you understand why i was kinda pissed about the whole event. I am mostly angry at your ex for being such a sour grape and for being such an asswipe who tried to poison your mind. Although I know that hes actually speaking the truth, the truth is still nonetheless hard to swallow.
Therefore I hope that it wouldn't change anything at all between us, and that I hope you wouldn't mind having a bad person with a past as your bf.. Your impression of me matters more than anything else...

- Yesterday I realized how much this whole thing matters to me. 3 years is a terribly long time to be holding a torch for you in the dark. Now that I have you finally by my side, I don't wanna let go, ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com