Saturday, September 02, 2006

Good riddance? Or just bad luck?




Aww.. I lost my Red Spectacles.. Its been with me for like, 3 mths? I think some beggar took it when i left it behind in the loo recently.. Who would want red spectacles anyway...

Erm, bet you were really glad that I won't be able to put on this horrible pair of specs again right? You were like "WOO-HOO, NO MORE RED SPECS" the very moment I couldn't find it on me... Oh well, maybe I should have gotten something less flamboyant anyway...

Wee, my birthday is approaching and so is my long leave vacation of 11days straight. Can't wait to spend every single second gazing adoringly at your sparkling eyes. Don't worry, sparkling eyes are all good, noone wants dull vision anyway.. Woo, so attractive, to people of all sizes and shapes... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com