Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spideeeeeeeey!!! Woot! Venom!!

Recently, a new Spiderman 3 trailer has been released to the public, strange it took to me till today to actually remember about it... Woot! Fucking can't wait to watch it like three times in a row next year...



There was another unfinished version of the trailer that was LEAKED to youtube, this version actually had a rare glimpse at the actual movie version venom! Wee, click click CLICK!


Anyhow, Spiderman3 isnt the only thing that has me excited recently... Can't wait to get our own Golden Retriever soon... Finally, I can fulfill one of my childhood dreams, to actually own a large dog breed. Goldies are fucking awesome, so dignified and friendly at the same time.

Life has never been the same after I met you. Thank you for everything. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com