Wednesday, April 13, 2005

*B-L-A-N-K*


"Please visit your doctor today if you can't see the actual meaning behind this pic. You might be suffering from POst-Natal depression if you are a woman, or you are just simply BLIND to miss it! Thank you." From Doctor Clueless Without A Cert.

Sigh... I have no idea what to write in my blog lately.. I think the appearance of the Enlistment letter has killed off my right brain last night... I know longer have the ability to think creatively anymore, much less THINK.

*Ranting ahead*

WHY MUST I BE ENLISTED ON THE 11TH when Showgirl is only 6 days away?! SO close, yet so bloody farking FAR!!!!

*Ranting has ended*

Sigh.. Pardon me for the sudden outburst. I have been feeling quite blue throughout the day.. But somehow, somewhere in my left brain, something seems to be telling me that I will be able saving on a LARGE sum of money if I choose to omit Showgirl from my plans...

Maybe its right after all... Hmmm... *KA-CHING!* ($$.)

Anyway, I'm too lazy to write another "Prize-winning", ultra-lengthy piece of composition again. Therefore, I have written yet another set of recaps for today:

1 : First day working at Causeway point Music Junction outlet today... Its almost twice the size of the one at Tiong Bahru.. LOL

2 : Spent over three hours cleaning Cds after Cds... Was eventually told to take a break by my Manager. LOL, she will never understand the word "LABOUR" until she have tried working at Mos Burger...

3 : Music Junction never cease to surprise me: Today I learnt about some of the actual benefits of being a worker at MJ. I now know that I am allowed to eat sweets and use my handphone during working hours. There are also a few other benefits, but I can't really write them down, in case I get found out. But just to give you a hint, it has something to do with R-E-N-T-A-L. =P


Sigh... I know its the third time i "SIGHED" today but I can't help it. Perhaps playing Sims tomorrow will help to cheer me up. Time to create another prototype of myself liao. This time, I will make Ken Simulation much much more handsome than ever before! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Can you say, "STUD"??

3 Comments:

Blogger xy said...

eh, freak. i dont know if im sufferin frm post-natal depression. im not even sure of what i see. and im not even preggers.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Chaos said...

Haha.. Oops!

The picture shows a skeletal face with tears flowing loh.. Notice the only black markings on the almost white background?

The diagnostics didnt come from me, it was from the words of Doctor Clueless... (00.)

Heehee.. =P

10:17 AM  
Blogger xy said...

ok. so i am NOT sufferin frm post-natal depression.

coz i did see that, but im doubtin what i see.

phew.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com