Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Whenever you feel like it! =)

LOL... I woke up to the beat of Kylie's songs today. Dunno why, but something in me went BEZERK, causing my mind to be flooded with thoughts after thoughts of the concert that is only a month away.

I'm sure you guys must have read or seen some clips on it in newspapers and magazines lately. HECK! Even the electric New Paper website has a entire webpage DEDICATED to her! WOAH! Tha's saying alot!

KYLIE FEVER IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! DO YOU FEEEEEEEL IT?!

"Love makes the world go round. I hold it in my hand. But it slips away, and i watch it fade... Love is a mystery. I hear it talk to me, but the words are strange... Like it knows my name..."

Before Can't Get you Out Of My Head was released on the radio a few years back, I used to hate all Idol-worshippers. I thought that they were all crazy, spending so much money on someone whose already rich enough to retire at the age of 20. (Think BOA or Ayumi)

I could never picture myself liking anyone enough to feverishly sought their products out, nor spend so much money on a stupid concert only to be disappointed by their live vocals, which can never match up to their studio recorded vocals.

Bleh.. Who knows I will have become a Kylie-mad fan in only a few years later... There's nothing wrong with that right? At least I'm not into Britney... Hehehehehehehhehe! =P

Btw, I actually DREAMT about the concert last night......... Stop laughing alreadi! (><.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com