Sunday, January 08, 2006

The sky must be bloated lately...

Wow... It has been raining and raining and raining... Not that I mind, I lurve rainy days actually.. The weather is cool, soothing sounds of water splattering outside your window, hugging someone to keep yourself warm... But she isn't in Singapore right now, and I have noone to spend this romantic season with.. Sigh.. Feeling so lonely and bored at home.. Dragon Quest VIII could only entertain me that much... Blogging here can only occupy me this much... Sigh... Perhaps I will go mop the floor or something... And then go back to my PS2...

Days are sad and moody.. when you are broke and feeling cold.. SIGH.......... Someone entertain me by giving me comments leh.. I can't help but feel empty inside, as if I have lived for nothing yet... The moisture must have gotten into my head somehow... And I have already broken almost all of my Resolutions within the past week...

So much for being "Fat-Free"...

SIGH =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com